Knowledge Of Booster Cables Maintenance
Knowledge of booster cables maintenance
booster cables for the transmission of electrical (magnetic) energy, information and the realization of electromagnetic energy conversion wire products. The generalized booster cables is also referred to as a cable. Narrow cable is an insulated cable. It can be defined as a collection of one or more insulated cores, as well as their respective possible cladding, the total protective layer, and the outer sheath. The cable may also have additional conductors that are not insulated.
Cable cable maintenance is generally multifaceted. For example, check the outer surface of the cable for damage, whether the cable overload heat, etc., should avoid mechanical damage. The use of the load to the rated load in the cable, there are overload conditions can only run for a short time. The other is the cable in the laying of the time to consider turning radius and so on. The following precautions should be taken in transport and custody:
1. It is strictly forbidden to drop cables or cables with cable from the height, especially at lower temperatures (typically around 5 ° C). Throwing and dropping the cable will cause insulation and sheath cracking.
2. As far as possible to avoid in the open air to store the cable, cable tray is not allowed to flat.
3. When lifting the package, it is strictly forbidden to lift at the same time. In vehicles, ships and other means of transport, the cable tray to be used to fix the appropriate way to prevent collision or overturned to prevent mechanical damage to the cable.
4. booster cables is strictly prohibited with acid, alkali and mineral oil contact, with these corrosive substances isolated storage. Store the cable in the warehouse without damage to the insulation and corrosion of metal harmful gases.
5. During the custody of the booster cables, should be regularly rolling (summer 3 months once, other season may be appropriate extension). Scrolling, the bottom will be stored down to roll up, so as not to decay the bottom of the damp. Always pay attention to whether the cable head is intact when storing.
6. booster cables storage period to the product factory limited to the general should not be more than a year and a half, the longest no more than two years.